Burlington Country Club
- From South: Route 7 North/Shelburne Road. Take a right onto Prospect Street and follow it as it winds through the neighborhood. At the stop sign, take a right to remain on Prospect. Continue on Prospect and BCC will be on the right.
- From North: From exit 14 on I-89, go on US2 (Williston Road/Main Street) toward Burlington. At UVM Green take a left on Prospect Street. Prospect Street and follow for about a mile BCC on left.
Burlington Country Club, 568 S Prospect St, Burlington, VT 05401, USA — Directions
Burlington Tennis Club
- From South: Route 7 North/Shelburne Road. Take Swift Street to Spear Street. Take a left on Spear Street. Before reaching Williston Road, take a right onto East Terrace. The BTC parking lot is left off East Terrace.
- From North: From exit 14 on I-89, go on US2 (Williston Road/Main Street) toward Burlington. Take the Spear Street jug handle and continue across Main Street, instead of going up Spear Street continue around toward Main St. Take right onto East Terrace. BTC is a few hundred feet up on the left.
Middlebury Municipal Pool (Parking lot at 296 Buttolph Dr)
- Travel south on Route 7 to Middlebury
- Turn left at the Middlebury United Methodist Church onto Seminary St
- Travel 0.2 miles and take the 1st right onto High St
- In about 0.1 mile go through the intersection at Washington St and continue onto Buttolph Dr
- Travel 0.3 miles. The parking lot for the pool at Middlebury Recreation Park will be on your right.
- Near Memmorial Sports Center at 296 Buttolph Dr, Middlebury, VT 05753
Take 89 North to exit 19 to St. Albans. Turn right onto VT-104 N. Go 1 mile and then turn left on Congress St. and then a quick right onto Aldis Hl/Hard'ack. Pool is at the Hard'ack Recreation Center.
179 Congress St, Saint Albans City, VT, USA — Directions
Town of Essex Pool
Take 89 North to exit 15 onto Route 15 East. Take Route 15 to the light at Susie Wilson Road. Take a left onto Susie Wilson Road. Follow Susie Wilson Road onto 289 North. Exit 289 at Route 15. Follow Route 15 East to the light at the junction of 15 and 128 Take a right at the light. (Stay on Rte 15) for about ¼ mile Take a right onto Sand Hill Road. The pool is about ¼ mile up on the right.
208 Sand Hill Road, Essex Junction, VT, USA — Directions
Vergennes Municipal Pool
From North - Take Route 7 South but avoid turning at the 1st light which is 22A, avoid turning at the 2nd light which is Monkton Rd. (you will see Aubuchon Hardware in the plaza at this light and will also see Dollar General on your left) but take the following right from Rt. 7 which is New Haven Rd. You will see the "American Eagles Club" on your right at the turn. Follow New Haven Rd. about 3/4 of a mile and East Street will be on your right directly across the street from Big Barn Furniture Store. The pool is located at Vergennes Elementary School which will be immediately on your right and parking is available in the school parking lot on the left.Sam Fishman Pool, East Street, Vergennes, VT, USA — Directions
Winooski Myers Memorial Pool
- From South - Take 89 North to exit 15 go left down the hill to East Spring Street (bear right just before railroad tracks). Follow this street across Rte.2&7 (Main Street). Two blocks after the stop light (Main Street) take a right on North Street and continue up till you get to Pine Street on your left. Take Pine Street and pool is on your left, Parking on your right.
- From North-Take 89 North to exit 16. Take a left onto Route 7 South/Main Street Winooski. Take a right onto East Spring Street after two blocks take a right on North Street and continue up till you get to Pine Street on your left. Take Pine Street and pool is on your left and parking is on your right.